- Career & Leadership Development
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Work-life Balance
Advocacy & Civic Engagement
- Domestic Violence
- Human Trafficking
- Disability Awareness & Action
- Bullying and Harrassment
- Life Members are those individuals who wish to champion the mission of the KAWS through a lifelong commitment to KAWS.
- Individual Members are who have been duly admitted to KAWS in accordance with the Bylaws. An Individual Member is expected to participate in meetings and join in the activities of KAWS in an appointed committee and endeavor to help KAWS in pursuing its stated purpose.
- Student Members are individuals enrolled in an accredited higher education institution and expected to participate in the meetings and to join in the activities of KAWS in its appointed committee and endeavor to help KAWS in pursuing its stated purpose.
- Honorary Members are individuals appointed by the Executive Committee who support the mission of KAWS.